As the Salon re-opening approaches (Tuesday, May 26), we will be implementing a few protocols due to COVID-19. We are hopeful this will be temporary, but necessary at this time. The protocols are as follows:
1) When you arrive to the salon we ask that you call us at 608-241-0323, We will come out to your car and take your temperature; if it reads at 100 or higher, we will have to ask you to reschedule your appointment.
2) If you pass the temperature check, you will be asked to update your general contact information and current hair concerns.
3) We are requiring a mask be worn; we will have them available should you not have one; our staff will have masks / face shields on.
4) When your stylist is ready for you, our Salon Coordinator will either call you or come out to your car to get you; You will receive hand sanitizer when you enter.
5) When your stylist has completed your service the Coordinator will assist you at the check out and book your next appointment. It is important to re-book; it’s going to take some time before everyone is back on track;
6) Finally, each work station will be sanitized between guests.
I hope you will understand that these protocols are temporary but necessary for the safety of all. Thank you for your patience and understanding; we sooo look forward to seeing you again!